What will you see?
Guimarães, a millennial city where history and tradition merge, is marked by its multiple and secular churches.
Beginning in the tradition of Guimarães having a “cathedral without a bishop” and ending in the popular tradition that here was born a Pope, many are the stories that marked the birth and growth of this place of many faces.
With this tour, we will explore the walls and places that hide these and other stories that marked the birth and growth of this place of many faces.
- A guided visit to the most important and iconic holy places of Guimarães
- Discover the church with a tower less than it should be and another with two too much.
- Know the Palace in a way you’ve never imaginedUnveil a hidden and forgotten saint and the resting place of a prodigious but tragic girl guarded by her camellias.
- Amaze with a profane peculiar gargoyle in one of the holiest places in Guimarães
- Discover awesome secrets of a humble but mighty symbol of the cradle of Portugal.
- Storyteller and guide
- A glass of the best Portuguese fresh white wine and a typical snack
- Personal accident insurance
What’s not included?
- Hotel pick up and drop off (optional subject to additional fee)
- Gratuities (optional)
Bookings and Inquiries
- Phone: (+351) 917 301 874
- Email: email@example.com